Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First blog

Writing a blog about blogging is alot like writing a column about writing columns. Kinda pointless, but I suppose I Facebook, use Twitter and text like a madman. Today, I read an article on MSN, saying that blogging may be useful in searching for jobs. I am a college student, graduating in August and I am looking for a job in a fairly dismal market. Allow me to introduce myself.

I am David Vizcaino, a 22 year old student at the University of Texas at Austin (UT). I study Corporate Communication in the College of Communication. I was born and raised in El Paso, TX. My great interest is leadership, and have studied it under some of the greatest leadership scholars in the country. I am an alumnus of the Texas Chapter of the Acacia Fraternity and I am proud of it.

I currently am a Senior Student Associate in the Development Office of the UT School of Architecture (UTSOA). I enjoy working with everyone here, who are some of the greatest and nicest people to work with.

My life is not one of great trial, but I would say I am, perhaps, an interesting guy. I will graduate with a B.S. in August. I am currently in summer school taking a Biology course and a course in Management.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment